Middle East & North Africa: Peer Reviewed Articles
- ‘We don’t do diplomacy anymore’: An interview with U.S. Ambassador Chas W. Freeman Jr.
- Long overdue: Biden right to pull US troops out of Afghanistan, Columbia Public Policy Review, 2022
- Executive Powers and the Targeted Killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, Georgetown Public Policy Review, 2020
- Two Paradigms of Justice: Criminal vs Survivor Justice in Africa (Contemporary Justice Review, Spring 2019)
- The Arab Spring and the Struggle for Democracy in Egypt
- The misguided and mismanaged intervention in Libya: Consequences for peace