North America: Reports
- ‘We don’t do diplomacy anymore’: An interview with U.S. Ambassador Chas W. Freeman Jr.
- What’ll it be: Settlement or Nuclear Armageddon in Ukraine?
- War in Ukraine: US, Russia, China and the Return of the Multipolar World
- War Foretold: Ukraine’s Crisis, 30 Years in the Making
- Long in the Making: The West’s Complicity in the Crisis in Ukraine
Long overdue: Biden right to pull U.S. troops out of Afghanistan
- Special Issue: The Kurdish Crisis in the Middle East
- Non-Revolutionary Violence: Culture Talk and the ‘Clash of Civilization’
- Whose Peace, Which Justice?
- Identifying program components and practices that influence the USDA Food & Nutrition Service’s SNAP application processing timeliness rates, Arlington, VA: WRMA, Inc., 2017
- Arizona Families F.I.R.S.T. Program: Annual Evaluation Report for the Period July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015, Phoenix, AZ. Arizona State University, 2014
- The impact of academic podcasting on students: Learning outcomes and study habits, IRM Press: Cypertech Publishing 2008